Total Pageviews

Monday, July 24, 2017

Route 74, Peachtree City, Georgia - Thank You Kind Sir!


So very thankful today for the sweet gentleman born &raised in Texas, with Florida plates, driving the big white truck with superawesome air conditioning.  Thank you sir for your gallantry today!  Thank you for taking time out of your day to rescue my girls & me in our time of need.  Thank you for your calm and steady demeanor, for your quick response & diagnosis, for dropping Grace off at Point for her CLEP test, for driving Katie & me to the gas station for gas can & gas purchase, for driving us back to our car and putting the gas in the car, and for making sure the car started properly.  Today, you are my hero and I am grateful.  Dear Lord Jesus, please bless this kind gentleman, bless him & his family & his work.  In Jesus’ name, Amen.

7/29/17 Note:  Mr. Grady's photo & link used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment